Student Bulletin - October 2, 2022
- Yearbook Club (7th & 8th grade members) Room D212 & D113 (7:35 AM)
- Puzzle Club - Room C102 (3:30-4:30)
- Volleyball vs Delta Woods MS (Home) at ETMS (4:00)
- Volleyball (C) vs Antioch MS (Home) at ETMS (4:00)
- XC Meet at Summit Lakes MS (4:00)
- Card Shark Club - Room C110 (3:30-4:30)
- Football vs Pleasant Lea MS (Home) at ETMS (4:00)
- MasterMinds Club (7:15 AM)
- Volleyball vs Raymore-Peculiar East MS (Away) at Raymore-Peculiar East MS (4:00)
- Volleyball (C) vs Bingham MS at PLMS (4:00)
- XC MS Invitational at Raymore-Peculiar South MS (4:30)
- Yearbook Club (6th grade members) Room D212 & D113 (7:35AM)
- Football (C) vs Antioch MS (Away) at Antioch MS (4:00)
- Volleyball vs Bernard Campbell MS (Away) at BCMS (4:00)
- Volleyball (C) vs Bernard Campbell MS (Away) at BCMS (4:00)
- School Picture Retake Day - Tuesday, October 25th
- Fall Conferences - October 26-27th
GENERAL INFORMATION & Updates
Come support the ETMS Robotics team!!
Culver's Wednesday, October 12th 5-8PM
10% of the sales and all tips will go to help the ETMS Robotics Team
Needed: Archery Coach
ETMS is looking for an Archery Coach! Please contact Mrs. Moses if you're interested or apply below. Parents and volunteers welcome.
We need you!
Rhea Moses 816-986-2584 or email@example.com
Race for the Future
Run or walk a 5K course on Saturday, October 8 at 8:00 a.m., beginning at the Lee's Summit West Activity Complex. Registrations for students and seniors are only $25! Kids 2 and under are free (no t-shirt).
Homework Help - All Grades
If you'd like help with homework, especially math, you are welcome to stay after school any Thursday until 4:15.
Meet in the library after school.
Card Sharks Club - All Grades
13th Annual 4-Middle School Tug of War Tournament!
Join us for the 13th Annual 4-Middle School Tug of War Tournament
October 14, 2021 (Friday)
5:30-7:30PM in the ETMS Gym
Application available online or may be picked up in the front office.
Registration sheets are due in by Friday, Oct. 7th!
(*** Late entries will be accepted only if space is available. The final deadline for consideration is October 10th, 3:15PM)
BISON BRAGS & CELEBRATIONS
reminders & repeated items
End of Day - Transportation
We ask that you notify the office prior to 3:00 with any transportation changes for students that day.
This timeline allows us to communicate these changes to the teacher, while also supporting the daily routines and processes that occur during this busy part of the day.
It is difficult to check students out after 3:00 PM. If parents need to check students out early for an appointment, please avoid the 3:00-3:15 PM timeframe.
Thank you for partnering with us to ensure the safety for all ETMS Bison during dismissal.
6th grade students made keychains with the 3D printer in Mrs. Frashier's Exploring Industrial Technology class.
Students practice their math skills.
8th grade students use the pod area during class.