The Weekly Memo
FACULTY & STAFF SPOTLIGHT
- Thank you for being such a valuable part of your committee.
- Thank you for organizing field trips for our students. I know they are making memories to last a lifetime!
- Thank you for preparing engaging, fun lessons.
- Thank you for organizing and chairing events for CKS! We appreciate all your hard work!
- Thank you for covering for others in times of need!
- Thank you for always caring for our students when they aren't feeling their best!
- THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!
- Please review lockdown procedures with your students while it is still fresh in their minds.
- The Rite Aid Clinic, including flu shots and other vaccines, is next week on Thursday, October 20 from 8:30-10:30. You MUST fill out the patient information sheet and send to the appropriate person. Please bring the questionnaire with you THAT day if you are getting vaccines.
- Catholic Mutual will be here on Wednesday, October 19 to do an inspection. Please make sure closets are clean and organized, that all chemicals are placed safely away, that there are no hazards within the classroom, etc. Please inspect any spaces you occupy or use.
- Committees minutes are due on Tuesday, October 18th. The template can be located on CKS Connect. Please send minutes to Amy & Paula.
- Data Day is scheduled for Tuesday, October 18. This is an early release day for students.
- Please keep in mind that the field trip driver sheet should be submitted two weeks prior to your scheduled event. You can begin the process using the spreadsheet found on CKS Connect - Safe Environment - Volunteer List!
- We greatly appreciate students assisting with trash. Please review the procedures for emptying trash . Also, some of our younger students need assistance with lids. Please encourage them to ask for help!
- Open Enrollment is October 1-31. If you have any questions, please contact the insurance broker, Burri and Company, at 1-800-241-3326.
- Please let Amy know if you plan to attend the next Catechist Day on November 5th. This will be course one of the six courses required to complete certification.
- Supervision is of utmost importance. Please circulate to ensure student safety in ALL LOCATIONS, especially on the playground.
- When communicating with parents, as a group, emails need to be sent through RenWeb in order to protect the privacy of email addresses.
- As we begin walkthroughs and formal observations, please ensure that you have learning targets/objectives/outcomes posted. Students should know what concepts/skills they are expected to learn.
- Faculty Room & Workroom Maintenance for October: 6A, 6B & PreK 4
- Please turn off your projectors when you leave your room. The bulbs are VERY expensive!
- Please refrain from using candles outside the appropriate allotted times. We have plenty of the battery operated candles if you should need them.
Save the Date:
- October 17-24: Morning Duty (Zivkovic-Front/Dwyer-Back)
- October 17: LCHS Tour (8th Grade)
- October 18: Data Day - Early Release @ 1:15
- October 19: Picture Retakes - Special Lunch (Cane's)
- October 20: Rite Aide Clinic @ 8:30