Autumn is from September- November
Spring is from March- May
Summer starts in June and they have a four week rainy season which farmers plant rice
It is normally hot and humid during this time it is high 30s. Summer wraps up in August.
Many religions are experienced in Japan but most Japanese follow mix of Shintoism or Buddhism. Although religion does not play a major role in everyday life of the average Japanese they do have costumes and every year traditions that are celebrated on special occasions like birthdays weddings funerals and religious holidays
Some Traditional Celebrations
- Cherry Blossoms
- Valentines Day
- The Hina Matsuri
- Merry Christmas
- Japanese New Year
- 1995- A massive earthquake hit the centre of Japan. This happen on Tuesday 17th. January at 5:46am WesternStranded time. About 6,434 people died.
- 2001-2006- Crown Princess Masako gave birth to a baby girl,Princess Aiko. Five years later Princess Kiko gave birth to a baby boy. The baby Hisahito was then third in line for the throne.
- 2010- China overtook Japan and then was the worlds second largest economy.
- 2011- A huge earthquake and tsunami caused major damage to cities.
This are types of clothing they wear in Japan
A Haroi is a looses fitted garment (knee-length) This coat was usually worn by men but now is worn by women. This is a light weighted coat that goes over a kimono to keep clean.
· Negligible mineral resources, fish
· But with no energy.
· An Environment Issues is air pullulation from power plants. Japan is one of the largest customers of fish and tropical timber.
They start school in April after their 6th birthday.These are subjects they learn maths,science,social studies,music,craft,physical education, and home economics.
Japan has the third largest economy in the world and has the second largest developed economy. It is the third largest automobile manufacturing country. Manufacturing today in Japan now focuses on more high-tech and robotic machines and vehicles
· The Japanese spend half as much on their health as Americas.
· Japanese people see doctors twice as much as Europens. Yet Japanese health-care costs are a metre 8.5%.
· Japanese normally enjoy a good and healthy life. Medical care is usually good and includes both modern scientist and tradition Chinese Style.