By: Montana Grabowsky
Never post your personal information online. Examples: Your phone number, home address, or your location.
Never meet anyone that you met online, some people may not be who they say they are.
Don’t post any inappropriate pictures of anyone or yourself online.
Never respond to mean or rude texts, emails, snapchats, or messages.
Never share your password with anyone, including your best friend. The only people who should know your password is your parents.
If you wouldn’t say something to someone's face, don’t put it online or text it.
- Use privacy settings on social media.
Tips for Parents..
To have better knowledge about the internet, read articles, take a class, and talk to other parents.
Talk to your kids about the internet. Tell them the good and the bad. Don’t be afraid to ask them who they are talking to online and what about.
- Block inappropriate sites, restrict the amount of time on the internet, and monitor chats.
- Join the same social media sites your children are on.
- Use parental controls on mobile devices.
- Make sure your kids visit age appropriate sites.
Social Media Sites..
- We Heart It
| || || |
- Twitter is mostly used for blogging and sharing photos
- 645,750,000 people are registered for Twitter
- Twitter's global rank is #8
- Twitter was established in 2006
- Twitter is open to all ages
Facebook general use is for photos, blogs, videos, apps
1,280,000,000 people are registered for Facebook
Facebook's global rank is #2
Facebook was established in 2004
- Facebook is open to people 13 and older