Peek at the Week
Week of December 3rd-7th
Thanks for a GREAT PA Day of learning together!
- When absent from school and an OT is in your room, please ensure your PURPLE attendance folder is available to them with your OT plans.
- Be sure to get your supervision duty/duties covered when you are going to be away on a trip or at a school event. Also, make sure to have the inclement possibility covered.
This Week at Southview
Monday, December 3 (Day 1)
- Hour or Code week - lots of activities in the tab below both unplugged & computer coding!
Tuesday, December 4 (Day 2)
- Tiffany at Board Office (am)
- Teens Trashing Tobacco (gym closed 8:45-1:35)
- Gillam to K&A County Museum (PM)
- 1:35-1:55 - Coding club for Grade 4 in the library - they need to bring a device from the class (Joanne B)
Wednesday, December 5 (Day 3)
- 1:55-2:15 - Coding club in the library for Grade 5 - they need to bring a device from the class (Joanne B)
Thursday, December 6 (Day 4)
- Southview hosting Jr. Volleyball tournament - gym closed all day
- Staff yoga with Diana (after school)
Friday, December 7 (Day 5)
- Live Different Presentation - Gr. 7 & 8 - gym closed 8:00am-1:00pm
You're Invited to "Christmas Appy Hour"!
Upcoming Events and Special Days
December 10 ~ Gorman, Hendry & McLeod to Grand Theatre
December 10 ~ Gould Lake presentations Gr. 6-8
December 12 ~ Jingle Bell Zumba
December 14 ~ Holiday Craft Sale
December 19 ~ Staff Christmas Appy Hour - At the Waterfront River Pub starting at 4:00pm
December 20 ~ Primary Holiday Concert
December 21 ~ Last Day before Christmas break
January 7th ~ First day back in 2019