NEST OF THE BEST NEWSLETTER
Week of March 30-April 3
Meet with Counselors!
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bau-gzqj-caf
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 413-438-3270 and enter this PIN: 166 784#
Keep in Touch!
****Senior College Applications and Scholarships****
Spring Free and Credit Recovery
Google Contact Request Form:
Office Hours M-F 1:00-2:00
Join by phone
+1 336-663-2086 PIN: 294 791 251#
Or Google Meets:
Top 10 Reasons GISD Students are Taking AP Exams
Top ten reasons GISD students are taking AP exams:
1. Exam content has been reduced to only include topics that should have been taught through the middle of March.
2. GISD pays for AP exams for ALL students that complete test prep requirements.
3. Test prep requirements prepare students to earn qualifying scores on exams.
4. The test is shorter this year than it has ever been!
5. A 45-minute exam gets you credit for a COLLEGE course with a qualifying score!
6. Students have access to test prep materials online from the College Board, NMSI, and Shmoop.
7. You are isolated at home so it is a perfect opportunity to study and prepare.
8. You are currently enrolled in the course, why not take the exam!
9. The district will work to ensure you have the technology needed to take the exam if you have a need (waiting on final technology details from the College Board).
10. There is nothing to lose...no financial loss...only college credit to gain!
After logging into Ready Hub, click on Everfi. (circled in red.)
To register, enter code c815be02. Students will need to re-enter their username (S+ID number.)
9th-12th grade Honor Code, Module 4
Access this week's lesson, Honor Code, Module 4, Courage. Only complete Module 1, Connections and Community this week!