My Technology Class
- We do it every day for 5 minutes at the beginning of class.
- If you got to the end of the intermediate course by the end of the first quarter you got a 4.
- Sometimes we got to play typing games like nitro type .
- We made a iTrailer about our life and what we like to do.
- I made mine about my football team.
- It was fun because we got to take lots of pictures and videos.
- Mr. Noe came to our classroom to teach Career Locker.
- For my dream job I chose a professional athlete.
- We took lots of tests to find out what kind of jobs we are good at.
- My class made a Haiku Deck about our dream job.
- I did mine on a professional athlete.
- Haiku Deck is similar to power point and Google slides.
- We did our explain anything on a math problem.
- On explain everything you can draw and talk into your iPad at the same time so it makes for a cool presentation.
- My math problem was, "Mom bought 4 egg cartons. Each carton had 6 eggs in it. 2 eggs were bad. How many good eggs did mom get?"
Hour of Code
- My class used Hour of Code to learn about writing code.
- We played games like code combat and flappy code.
- I did code during national computer science week.
- My class did a work sheet about how to correctly write a e-mail.
- We had to e-mail Mrs. Myers using correct Email Etiquette.
- I also watched a video to learn more about Email Etiquette.
Hour of Code