The Evolution of The Flat Screen TV
The flat screen T.V
What year was it invented?
It was invented in July 1964.
The Flat Screen TV versions:
1. Epsom Derpy - 1923
2. Electric television - 1927
3. The 1st prototype flat screen tv - 1964
4. curved flat screen TV - 2014/2015
University of Illinois professors
-Donald Biter & Gene Slottow. The two men were assisted by graduate student: Robert Wilson
The flat screen TV was invented because it was Skinner than the regular TV so it took up less space in the house.
3 interesting facts
1. The 1st ever tv was made in 1923
2. The latest flat screen TV is curved
3. TV's used to have the big backs now they have evolved and they don't have them anymore.