English Language Lesson plan
2. Write informative/explanatory texts in which they introduce a topic, use facts and definitions to develop points, and provide a concluding statement or section.
Second graders will write summaries of the weekend activities, concentrating on grammar, adjectives and punctuation.
Creativity and innovation
Research and information fluency
Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making
Technology operations and concepts
- Making sure they understand the assignment
- Making sure they make use of simple adjectives
- Making accommodations for children with disabilities, if any.
- Making Sure there is a back up plan in place.
By extending the activity, the next step would be to instead of sentence, try and write a paragraph with more creative adjectives. I would want to use a different website tool.