Be Better Newsletter
EFHS Counseling - September 2022
PROBE College Fair
EFHS is headed to the PROBE College Fair on September 8, 2022! This opportunity is for junior and senior students.
Want to learn more about the PROBE College Fair? Click here!
Please complete the permission slip form and submit to the EFHS Counseling office by 9/6/22. Permission slip is available on the EFHS Counseling website, linked here.
The Senior Seminar and Parent Night/Financial Aid Night Presentation is now available on the EFHS Counseling website! Click the link below to review the presentation.
Be The Light Event is quickly approaching! Click the graphic below to register for the race.
Sources of Strength Campaign Week September 6-9
Upcoming Applerouth Webinars
9/8 @ 8PM: SAT v. ACT: The differences, the timelines, and the expectations of colleges. Event code: M510556
9/21 @ 8PM: Polish Your Study Skills: How to Shine Bright at School. Event code: M510559
REVIEW OF SENIOR PARENT NIGHT/FINANCIAL AID NIGHT
Our Food Recapture Program is Now Up and Running!
Back to the Basics Teen Workshop by BMore Learning
“BMore Learning is ready to help your teen tackle the new school year with confidence! At Back to the Basics, teens learn to:
- · Communicate with adults
- · Practice resiliency by bouncing back after they fail
- · Keep pressure from turning into stress
- · Stay confident while interviewing for colleges or jobs
- **Includes dinner and a certificate
click the link for more info and to grab a spot for your teen to attend! >>> Register HERE for Back to the Basics - Sept 13th, 2022”
Augusta University Preview Day - October 29th
From Augusta University:
Augusta University is hosting See Augusta preview day on October 29 from 8:00am -1:30pm, and we want to invite you and your students to join us!
During See Augusta students will have the unique opportunity to spend the day learning about AU and all we offer. They will get the chance to:
- Learn about the next steps to becoming a Jag: Meet with their admissions counselor to understand our enrollment process.
- Engage with our Academic offerings: Explore our academic colleges and departments and hear about various undergraduate research opportunities.
- Get to know our campuses: Visit both our historic Summerville and our dedicated Health Sciences campuses.
- Discover life at AU: Tour the freshman residence halls and learn about campus engagement opportunities available to Jags.