Happy Arbor Day!
Doubled ee Tree
Arbor Day Celebration
- Their fort's secret password
- Who was allowed in
- Characteristics of their tree fort
- What they would do in their fort
This creative writing center has allowed our class to enjoy writing even more! I am amazed at the detail and excitement they share as they present their work to their peers.
*Photos of forts will be in next week's newsletter
What's Coming Up In Kindergarten
May 13th - City Day!
- Dress up like someone from the city!
May 20th - Field Day!
- Please have your child wear light blue. We are going to be the Wildcats!!
May 26th - Country Day!
- Cowboy hat, boots, flannel...yeeehaw!
June 3rd - Memory Day!
- This will be a very special day in our classroom. Please join us in the morning to celebrate a terrific year!! All are welcome. More information to come this May!