Code Of Ethics
- Telling the truth
- Finding a wallet and returning it to the owner with the money left in it.
- Getting too much change back from a cashier and telling her.
- Following the rulers, even if no one is watching.
- Keep your promises even if it takes extra effort.
- Go back to a store and pay for something you forgot to pay for.
- Ability to keep confidential information private.
- I do not share information with people who don't need it.
- Keep written information in a safe place.
- Following through on your promises
- Performing tasks assigned to you
- Waking up in the morning to prepare yourself for work or school
Responsibilty to my family
- When you agree to do something, do it.
- If my family trusts you to borrow or take care of something, take care of it.
- Don't make excuses or blame others for what you do.