Health is a semester course that will guide students through the many dimensions of wellness. Students will develop skills needed in confronting difficult situations; understand health prevention and promotion techniques that will establish a solid personal health education; and become health literate in making positive and healthy decisions.
Policies and Procedures
- Be Prompt
- Be polite
- Be prepared
- Abide by the Full Value Contract
- What do I need to do to stay healthy?
- How and where do I find health information and resources?
- What can I do to avoid or reduce health risks?
- What influences my health behaviors and decisions?
- How can communication enhance my personal health?
- How do making good decisions keep me healthy?
- How do I use the goal-setting process to improve my health?
- What can I do to promote accurate health information and healthy behaviors?
Daily: 50% - drop lowest daily grade
Folder with brads
Pens (blue or black ink) / Pencils
Kleenex (classroom bonus)