November 30, 2014
The winning first hour classes were: Mrs. Barrett (6th), Ms. Biondo (7th), and Mrs. Macias (8th).
Wednesday, Dec. 3rd 2014 at 2:30-4:30pm
198 School Dr
Lions International Peace Poster Contest
Runner Up: Jodi Protasiewicz
Honorable Mention: Rachel Falls, Haley Owen, Felicia Ruck, and Brenna Austin
P.T.O. Meeting to Follow
Wednesday, Dec. 17th 2014 at 6:15pm
198 School Dr
STAFF SPOLIGHT - Mrs. Morency / Mrs. Sheldon
Mr. Keith Kodet
Mrs. Sheldon's Writing Club
EASY WAYS TO HELP
Yale Junior High PTO
Next Meeting: October 23rd after PIN Meeting in the Media Center
1. Download Shoparoo to your mobile device. You will scan any grocery, fuel, or non-grocery receipt. We also have a Yale Junior High PTO page on Facebook, please like us!
Be sure to select Yale Junior High
2. Drop your Vinckier Food receipts in the boxes designated “Yale Junior High” at the Yale location or here at the Junior High School. (Be sure to snap a picture through Shoparoo first! DOUBLE POINTS FOR US!)
3. Please donate ANY AND ALL used ink cartridges and cell phones (even if they are damaged) by bringing them into the office. We will be recycling them and receiving money for our media center in exchange!
4. Sign Up for GFS Fun Funds
5. Sign Up for Meijer Rewards
6. Collect Aunt Millies labels and remit to the office.
7.VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME! JOIN US AT OUR NEXT MEETING or assist us in counting Vinckier Rewards or Aunt Millies labels.
“Like” us on Facebook – Yale Junior High PTO (click on 'YJH PTO' above to link to the page)
1st Marking Period Honor Roll
Summary & Winners
Top Seller: Katrina Lossing - won an MP4 player
Drawing Winner: Stephen Emmitt - won a $25 iTunes gift card