The Generals' Update
YOUR GUIDE TO DDE EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS: 1/8/2023
A PEEK INTO THE LIFE OF A GENERAL
THIS WEEK'S SCHEDULE
- Friday, January 13th: PTO Krispy Kreme order pick up 3:30-5:30pm (main lobby)
For a comprehensive view of all sports, activities, and events use the DDE Calendar of Events.
ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A MIDDLE SCHOOLER?
Each week we will share a trivia question with you
based on what your General is learning at Eisenhower!
Test your knowledge to see how you would fare
in your General’s footsteps each day!
(Answer can be found at the bottom of the Generals’ Update.)
GRADE 7 Health
What is the leading cause of death in the United States?
EISENHOWER STAFF SHOUT OUTS!
The 2022-2023 Yearbooks are now available for sale.
The cost is $45. Use the link below to order:
EXPLORE HIGH SCHOOL OPTIONS!
FREEHOLD BORO HIGH SCHOOL
AVID College Readiness System is an academic regularly scheduled elective class. Information about the FHS AVID program can be found HERE.
FREEHOLD REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
MONMOUTH COUNTY VOCATIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT (MCVSD)
Philly Pretzel Sale
8th Grade Dance Fundraiser - All grades can purchase!
Wednesday, January 18th
Pre-order from 1/3-1/12 at https://ddepto.membershiptoolkit.com/fundraising
Pretzels can also be purchased the day of with cash only on a first come, first serve basis!
Students will be called to the STEAM center to pick up their orders!
Thank you for your support!
Bagel Sales will take place on Friday mornings only.
The PTO still has agendas for sale. Please use the link below to order online.
Please visit the PTO website to connect with them and see what is happening. https://ddepto.membershiptoolkit.com/
DDE PTO POCKETBOOK BINGO
Pocketbook Bingo Sales are OPEN
Tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Ticket Sales will close on Friday, January 27th!
Order Online HERE
Or download this FORM and send in to the school with a check made out to DDE PTO
POCKETBOOK BINGO is scheduled for February 3, 2023. The PTO needs your help.
If you would like to donate money to the event to help us purchase bags and raffle prizes, please click HERE!
We are looking for sponsors to support this event. See our Sponsorship Options Below!
Click HERE to purchase a package that fits your company/family best!
Luxury Handbag Raffle Sponsor - $750: Banner with logo presented on display in a prominent location with Luxury Handbag Raffle; Logo included on Thank You page in our event program distributed to all attendees; Social Media presence on our Facebook page.
- Mystery or Special Raffle Sponsor - $500: Logo signage on display with Mystery or Special Raffle; Logo included on Thank You page in our event program distributed to all attendees; Social Media presence on our Facebook page.
- Birthday Board Raffle Sponsor - $250: Logo or name featured on Birthday Board Raffle gift presented to winner; Name included on Thank You page in our event program distributed to all attendees; Social Media presence on our Facebook page.
- Full Page Program Sponsorship - $150: Full page ad in our event program distributed to all attendees.
- Half Page Program Sponsorship - $100: Half page ad in our event program distributed to all attendees.
- Quarter Page Program Sponsorship - $75: Business Card size
If your child is sick...
Just a reminder that we have revised our procedures regarding Covid-19. Students that come to school displaying symptoms consistent with Covid-19, will be sent home by the nurse.
Regardless of diagnosis, students should remain home until fever free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication and no vomiting for 24 hours.
Please refer to the 2022-2023 COVID-19 Procedures Acknowledgement posted in your Genesis Parent Portal.
Lunch at DDE
FREE & REDUCED LUNCH PROGRAM
Applications must be completed each year for the Free & Reduced Lunch Program. If you haven't already done so, please complete the 2022-2023 application. Any lunch charges incurred after the expiration date are your responsibility. These forms are also to be used by new applicants. You may apply in 2 ways (English & Spanish forms available):
- Apply ONLINE through the district's website. OR,
- For printable applications use this link: PAPER COPIES