Friday Features - 3/11/22
BGS PTO News & Happenings
March PTO Meeting Minutes
Thank you to all who attended our March PTO Meeting - our first in-person PTO meeting in two years! It was wonderful to see all your faces again. If you could not make it, you can get caught up on what you missed by downloading the meeting minutes from below. Our most recent meeting minutes can also always be found here (make sure to bookmark this page). Just click on "Forms and Documents" from the menu on the left.
Please also mark your calendar for our next PTO meeting which will be held on May 11th at 7 pm in the BGS library. This will be an in-person meeting with no live streaming option available. Assuming our district COVID rules don't change, this meeting will be mask optional. We will be celebrating our Teacher of the Year and Educational Services Professional of the Year at this meeting.
Last Week of the Read-A-Thon!
- 202 of our 262 students have logged minutes and 93 of them have gotten sponsors
- Our students have received $12,582.05* in pledges from their sponsors (more than double our original goal!)
- Students have logged 96,233 minutes of reading and 3133 books
We are so proud of our Bears! Let's make this last week a strong one!
*Please note: the PTO will not net this full amount as there are fees associated with the company that hosts our event.
Stuff A Bradley Bear Sale!
Open PTO Position For Next Year: Co-Vice President
This week we are highlighting our soon to be open Co-Vice President position. This position has several responsibilities. They include:
- Perform duties of President/Co-President in their absence.
- Coordinate and install the class parents: with the exception of leading one in-person evening training, this can be fully done from home
- Coordinate and administer the teacher grants program: with the exception of making copies of fliers and installing them in teacher mailboxes, this can be done fully from home
Please reach out to our Co-Presidents at email@example.com for more info.
ATTENTION 4TH GRADE PARENTS
YEARBOOKS ON SALE!
4th grade yearbooks are officially on sale at early bird prices! See the picture to the right for a preview of this year's yearbook cover. Order your yearbook by April 8th at our discounted early bird price price of $12. All orders placed after April 8th will be charged an increased amount.
Yearbooks can be ordered on PtBoard or using the order form below. If sending in paper orders, please make sure to send them in to school by April 8th to snag the early bird price. Yearbooks will be distributed to students during 4th Grade Fun Day in June.
Please note: yearbooks are only for 4th grade students.
Pictures Needed for the Yearbook
Pictures can be uploaded here. If asked for a username please enter: 420725951. See the flier below for more details. If you have questions, please email our event chair, Jenn, at firstname.lastname@example.org.