St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin - February 2, 2020
REPORT CARDS ONLINE - FEBRUARY 3RD
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION OPENS - FEBRUARY 1ST!
NOTE: To register for Kindergarten - your child must be 5 years old on or before December 31, 2020.
Click HERE for more Kindergarten Program Information.
SPIN THE WHEEL-JANUARY.....recognizing kindness
....and celebrating with a fun Wacky,Tacky themed day!
Great job by our Blue Leadership students helping with our assembly!
2020-2021 PROJECTED ENROLLMENT SURVEY
We are presently working on our school budget and staffing for the 2020-2021 school year. In order to complete this task and to set programs for the upcoming year, we need to know our projected school enrollment.
Therefore, we ask that you complete the following survey by Monday, February 3, 2020.
Thank you so much for your assistance in this matter and to those of you that have already completed the form.
Click HERE to complete the form (ONE FORM PER CHILD)
DEAR PARENTS-SURVEY REMINDER
Just a reminder to look for the survey emails from Alberta Education (Provincial Accountability Pillar Survey) and EICS (Assurance survey). This information is key to Elk Island Catholic’s Assurance plan and Alberta Education Accountability Pillar results.
Our Gr. 4 students will be surveyed at the school guided by their teachers. Our teachers and staff will also partake in the survey process completing the data collection for next year's planning.
Thank you for your input.
SCHOOL FEES PAST DUE!
Feb 3 - Report Cards (gr. 1-4) go live on PowerSchool @ 3:30pm
Feb 4 - Jump Rope for Heart Kick-off Assembly (per. 9)
Feb 5 - Winter Walk day
Feb 6/7 - Teachers Convention-No School
Feb 12 - Gr. 4 B-ball @ St. Pat's 3:30-4:30pm
Feb 13 - Early Dismissal @ 2:05 pm
Feb 13 - Hockey Academy (am)
Feb 14 - PD Day- No School
Feb 17 - Family Day- No School
SCHOOL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Please be aware of the crosswalks in front of our school as our Grade 4 Safety Patrollers are now on duty! **Be safe and use the designated crosswalks**
- Please stay clear of the bus lanes at the beginning and end of the school day
- Families/Students using 54th ave (North Side of School Yard) as a pick up/drop-off location, please use extreme caution. There are no crosswalks and it is a very busy street with heavy traffic
HOW TO REPORT AN ABSENCE
- Call 1-877-246-9970 - option 3
- Use the SchoolMessenger App
- Use the "SchoolMessenger" link in the EICS App (this requires the SchoolMessenger app to be installed on a phone)
- Use https://go.schoolmessenger.ca