Gods And Godesses
- Baldur - God of beauty, innocence, peace, and rebirth. Consort: Nanna. Dead, Killed by Loki, who tricked his blind brother Hodr into killing him with a spear of mistletoe.
- Borr - Father of Óðinn, Vili and Ve. Consort: Bestla
- Bragi - God of poetry, music and the harp. Consort: Iðunn.
- Búri - Ruler of Prehistory, the first god and father of Borr.
- Dagur - God of the daytime, son of Delling and Nótt.
- Delling - God of dawn and father of Dagur by Nótt.
- Eir - Goddess of healing.
- Ēostre - Goddess of spring.
- Elli - Goddess of old age.
- Forseti - God of justice, peace and truth. Son of Baldr and Nanna.
- Freyja - Goddess of love, fertility, and battle. Consort: Óður.
- Freyr - God of fertility. Consort: Gerð.
- Frigg - Goddess of marriage and motherhood. Consort: Óðinn. Can also be pronounced "Frigga".
- Fulla - Frigg´s handmaid.
- Gefjun - Goddess of fertility and plough.
- Hel - Queen of Helheim, the Norse underworld.
- Heimdallur - One of the Æsir and guardian of Ásgarð, their realm.
- Hermóður - The heroic son of Odin.Tried to rescue Baldur.
- Hlín - Goddess of consolation and protection.
- Höðr - God of winter. Killed by Vali.
- Hœnir - The silent god.
- Iðunn - Goddess of youth. Consort: Bragi.
- Jörð - Goddess of the Earth. Mother of Þórr by Óðinn.
- Kvasir - God of inspiration. Killed by Dwarves.
- Lofn - Goddess of forbidden loves.
- Loki - Trickster and god of mischief . Consort: Sigyn (also called Saeter).
- Magni - God of strength. Son of Thor.
- Máni - God of the Moon.
- Mímir - Óðinn´s uncle. Decapitated by Vanir.
- Nanna - Goddess of joy and peace, an Ásynja married with Baldr and mother to Forseti. Died because of Baldur's death.
- Nerþus - A goddess mentioned by Tacitus. Her name is connected to that of Njörðr.
- Njörður - God of sea, wind, fish, and wealth. Killed in Ragnarok.
- Nótt - Goddess of night, daughter of Narvi and mother of Auð, Jörð and Dagur by Naglfari, Annar and Delling, respectively.
- Óðinn - The "All Father" God of war, associated with wisdom, poetry, and magic (The Ruler of the gods).
- Sága - An obscure goddess, possibly another name for Frigg.
- Rán - Goddess of the sea.
- Sif - Wife of Thor. Goddess of harvest.
- Sjöfn - Goddess of love.
- Skaði - Goddess of winter; Njörðr's wife.
- Snotra - Goddess of prudence.
- Sol (Sunna) - Goddess of Sun. Swallowed by Skoll.
- Thor - son of Óðinn God of thunder and battle. Consort: Sif.
- Thruer - daughter of Thor and Sif.
- Týr - God of war. Also the god of the skies.
- Ullr - God of ski/winter, hunt, and duel. Son of Sif.
- Váli - God of revenge.
- Vár - Goddess of contract.
- Vé - One of the three gods of creation. Brother of Óðinn and Vili.
- Víðarr - God of the forest, revenge and silence.
- Vör - Goddess of wisdom.
- Yggdrasil - Tree of life. Connects the 9 worlds.
Óðinn a.k.a Odin was the "All Father", the god of war, he was associated with wisdom poetry and magic. He was the ruler of all gods.
Son of Odin God of thunder and battle
Son of Odin Trickster and God of mischief