#UDLchat December 2, 2015
Tonight's Topic: #UDL Advice to a Colleague
Welcome to #UDLchat!
#UDLchat is a bi-monthly Twitter chat focused on Universal Design for Learning (UDL). We are a virtual community of practitioners, enthusiasts, and evangelists eager to discuss resources, successes, and challenges in implementing UDL in a wide variety of environments and contexts.
Join us every 1st & 3rd Wednesday from 9-9:30pm ET / 6-6:30pm PT for a rapid-fire learning-focused chat, and build your PLN!
#UDLchat Question Preview
- Q1: A colleague wants to get started with #UDL. What advice do you give?
- Q2: A colleague wants to take their #UDL implementation to the next level. What advice do you give?
- Q3: A colleague has been implementing #UDL for years and wants to shake things up. What advice do you give?
- Q4: What will you do to recharge your #UDL design & implementation (holiday break is a great time to think about this)?
New to Twitter Chats?
Here are some great resources to get started!
- Edublogs Teacher Challenges: Participate in Twitter Chats
- The Social Media Coach: How to Participate in a Twitter Chat
- Twubs: #UDLchat - Lots of #UDLchat participants use Twubs to keep track of the fast-paced conversation. Twubs has great tools to speed up or slow down the pace of the tweets, and if you log in using your Twitter account, it adds the hashtag to your tweets for you!
[image: Twitter logo]