Ischemic Heart Disease
By: Zeus Flores & Aaron Sierra
WHAT IS ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE?
Ischemia Heart disease is a heart defect that doesn’t allow blood to be delivered to the heart. It often causes chest pain and discomfort also known as Angina Pectoris. People can have heart attacks without any signs this is called Silent Ischemia. They can go without any pain or symptoms and have Ischemia without even knowing it. Those who already have Diabetes have a high risk of getting the deadly disease.
The most known symptom for Ischemic Heart disease is Angina or chest pain. It can be describes as Burning, Painful feeling, chest pain, numbness, aching, or burning.
Other symptoms for the disease are
· Felling weak or dizzy
· Sped up heartbeat or skipping heartbeats
· Shortness of inhaling
· Shorted breaths
Ischemia can happen during the following:
· Excitement or Stress
· Exposure to cold
The disease can come to a point that you can even have a deadly heart attack when your at rest.
- High blood cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Lack of exercise
- Men have a grater risk thank women
- A family history history of premature heart attacks
- Spasm of muscular layer of the arterial wall
- High risk for people with diabetes
- Women over age 35 who take oral contraceptives and smoke cigarets
WHO TO CONTACT
- Non- Stop chest pain
- Shortness of breaths
- extreme weakness
- Heart beating faster than usual
- Lower you high cholesterol pressure.
- Lowere your blood pressure
- lower you suger level
- When you have symptoms of blood clots talk to your doctor and try to strongly prevent them.
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Try to preform physical activities as much as possible
- If you smoke quit. This can only prevent Ischemic Disease, but it can put you at lover risk for other health problems like Lung Cancer.
- Don't stress youself out