February 11, 2019
Home to School Connection
We ensure classroom engagement by building relationships, teaching self-discipline, and launching students to mastery of content.
What does this look like in the classroom?
The button below will take you to a document Norwood teachers, parents, and students have been a part of creating. It outlines strategies used in every classroom at Norwood.
After School Snacks on Tuesday and Thursday @ Principal's Porch
Friendship Parties on February 15th-2:00-2:30
Remember that cars will have to be moved from the front pick up line by 2:30. If you are checking your student out, this is done in the classroom and the student gets a sticker indicating this has been done in the classroom.
Math Night February 15th-6:00-7:30
- Free Food provided by Open Door Church (same people who do after school snacks on Tuesday and Thursday).
- Students will play math games with teachers.
- Every Norwood student will leave with a prize.
- For the Grade Level that has the most attendance, they win a popsicle party!
It will be math-tastically exciting!!! There will be math games, food, and prizes!
Student Holiday-Monday, February 18!
- Friday, February 15th-Friendship parties @ Norwood 2:00-2:30 pm
- Friday, February 15th-Math Night @ Norwood 6:00-7:30 pm
- Monday, February 18th-Student Holiday
- Friday, March 1st-Spring Pictures-Students may wear Sunday Best! (More information to come)