ALL STAR LABRADORS
Spring Picture Day
Monday, April 1st, 8:30am-2:30pm
12900 West Little York Road
- All students will take Spring Pictures on Monday, April 1.
- When pictures arrive, every student will receive a package.
- Pictures can be purchased for $12 per sheet or the whole package is $45.
- If you do not wish to purchase these pictures, please return the pictures to school.
Lee Labrador Yearbook - All Star Labradors!
You may purchase your 2018-2019 Lee Labrador Yearbook for
Soft Cover $20
Hard Cover $25
Use Yearbook ID Code 12147019
You may also submit pictures for the yearbook. If you have great photos of school, such as field day, we'd like to see them. Our photographers can't be everywhere, so help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific yearbook everyone will want to have.
To submit photos
1. Go to: https://community.lifetouch.com/
2. Enter access code: XUGKAF
3. Create an account by entering name, email address, and password.
4. After verifying your account, you may log in and upload photos.
It's that easy! Submit your photos today! Photos may be submitted through February 15, 2019. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the school year!
**The Yearbook Staff will review all photos and determine final yearbook content. We cannot guarantee that all submissions will be used.
Kindergarten and PreKindergarten Registration for 2019-2020
Preregistration for 2019-2020 kindergarten classes will be held in all elementary schools on April 17, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Visit your campus website or contact your school for further information and specific times. If you plan to register your child after April 17th, please make an appointment with the campus registrar. For the 2019-2020 school year, children entering kindergarten for the first time must be five years old on or before September 1, 2019. Due to Texas state law on age requirements, no exceptions will be made.
Students currently enrolled in the district’s prekindergarten program are automatically registered for kindergarten. The student’s permanent folder, which contains the student’s birth certificate and immunization records, will be sent to the student’s home school for the kindergarten year. Therefore, there is no need for parents of current prekindergartners to attend the kindergarten preregistration.
The following documents are required when registering students for school in CFISD:
- a certified copy of the child’s birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics1 (see details below).
- a current immunization record2
- a government-issued, photo ID for the child’s parent or legal guardian.
- proof of residency3 (see details below).
- a social security card for each child, if available.
Proof of Residency: At the time of registration, parents will be asked to provide proof of residence dated within the last 30 days. Documents that are provided should reflect the parent/guardian's name and street address. If you are a homeowner, please be prepared to submit a current electric, gas, or water bill for proof of residency. If you are a lessee, please be prepared to submit your current lease agreement, along with a current light, gas, or water bill as proof of residency.
For additional information, please contact your child’s campus or check the district website https://www.cfisd.net/en/parents-students/registration/admissions-attendance-and-transfers/kindergar/
WatchD.O.G.S. Signup Information
If you were not able to make it to our WatchD.O.G.S. Kick Off Event and would still like to volunteer to be a WatchD.O.G.S., please fill out the Google Form
School Messenger: Email and Text Notification System
In order to have better communication with parents, information will now be sent via text and/or email through School Messenger.
What is SchoolMessenger?
SchoolMessenger allows you to personalize communications from your school or district into one centralized feed.
1. Click the LOG IN Button on the top of the page on your internet browser (https://accounts.relianceco.com/#/createuser),
or Download the SchoolMessenger App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market.
2. Enter your email address and create a password. An email will be sent to that address with a secure token.
3. After authenticating via your email, return to SchoolMessenger and sign in using your email and password.
What's in SchoolMessenger?
Once you've created your account, we'll automatically link the records associated with your email address. You can then:
- View the records associated with your account - student, staff, parent records.
- Review the last 30 days worth of messages for all your associated records.
- View your contact information and configure how you would like to receive notifications.
Is SchoolMessenger secure?
The sign-up process creates a secure link between the user and SchoolMessenger. SchoolMessenger operates with the latest encryption technology to protect access to stored information. SchoolMessenger is also a signatory of the Student Privacy Pledge, which requires us to adhere to 12 stringent data protection standards as a further assurance of our commitment to protecting your data.
What else do I need to know?
Device (Push) Notifications will trigger a badge or alert when you receive new communications from your school or district. You can choose to receive Device Notifications in addition to, or instead of, the phone calls, emails, and text messages you normally receive.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
To enroll in the program to help support Lee Elementary:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
- Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an Account”.
- If you are a new online customer:
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now, complete personal information, click on save.
- Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
Thank you for participating in our Kroger Community Rewards program!
Safety is the top priority within our commitment to providing safe and efficient transportation to over
75,000 students every day. A crucial part of this service is knowing when and where each child gets on and off the school bus. ZPass allows parents to receive notifications when their child enters and exits the school bus.
How ZPass Works
Students place their ZPass Multipurpose Card in front of the card reader as they enter and exit the school bus.
The card reader emits an audible beep confirming the card was read.
The time, date and location of where the student gets on and off the bus are immediately recorded to a secure database, accessible only by transportation and school officials.
Parents can sign up for instant notifications, via push or cell phone text messaging and/or email.
Parents can sign up for notifications by going to https://www.zpassplus.com/. ZPass + app is available at Google Play and the App Store.
Badge replacement fees: $3.00 for bus badge and $1.00 for lanyard.
Show your Labrador spirit every Friday by wearing a Labrador T-Shirt. New "All Star Labradors" themed shirts may be purchased for $10.
Please use School Cash to pay at https://cypress-fairbanksisd.schoolcashonline.com/Fee/Details/4050717/253853/False/False
Lee Elementary Website
Check out the Lee Campus Website for more information at http://lee.cfisd.net/en.
You can find all kinds of helpful information, including links to
- faculty email addresses
- lunch and recess schedules
- large group schedules
- school supply information
- spirit shirt order forms
- library resources
- access to student textbooks