A serious subject
Other forms of bullying
There are many other forms of bullying that still happen today, these forms include: Physical bullying, verbal bullying, and hidden bullying.
A form of bullying including physical violence.
A form of bullying uncluding name calling, discouregment, and making fun of.
A form of bullying including rumor spreading, soical exclusion, and reputation damage.
- Around half of teens have been the victims of cyber bullying
- Only 1 in 10 teens tells a parent if they have been a cyber bully victim
- Girls are somewhat more likely than boys to be involved in cyber bullying
- Cyber bullying affects all races
- Over 80 percent of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most popular form of technology and a common medium for cyber bullying
- Mean, hurtful comments and spreading rumors are the most common type of cyber bullying