Conrad Library News
Your Media Specialist as a Resource
Let's get our students ready to be successful in the Fall!
- Students should have something specific to work on in the library if here during class time.
- Students must have a BLUE LIBRARY PASS to come to the library, completely filled out by you. If students do not have a pass, I will send them back to class to get one. I will give everyone several of these passes the first week of summer school.
- Limit the number of students you're sending to 3 at a time. If more than 3 students need to come to the library, plan to bring the entire class and stay with them.
- The library, like everyone, is low on paper and ink. If you need to print, please be considerate of staff and students' needs and limit printing to 3 pages.
- We are out of laminating film for the year. Boo. :'(
What About Technology?
If you need a projector, projector remote, or document camera, email Ms. Iden and she can hook you up.
Mrs. Tovar had the wonderful idea of bringing her students into the library one day to ensure all of the students are able to log in the computers for the summer and to prevent surprises later. If you'd like to do the same, email me for a reservation!
Sometimes students are locked out of the computers. If this happens, please send me an email with the students' names and ID numbers and I can put in a request to have their password reset.
If you need access to a set of classroom computers this summer, you have two options:
- Reserve a set of COWs.
- Reserve one of the three computer labs that we have on campus.
To reserve either of the aforementioned, email Ms. Iden and she will email you back with a confirmation and with details on how and when to get the COWs and return them.
The laptops are calling your name!