Come to the Mayoral Debates
Come Support Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske
Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske Invites You to Come Out and Support Her at the Debates
- Wed. Feb 12th, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, at Jewish Community Center, Willow and Grand Avenues. Issue: Early Childhood
- Wed. Feb 19th, 5:00 pm - 6:45 pm, at the Grand, 4101 E. Willow Street. Hosted by: Jr. League and League of Women Voters.
- Sun. Feb. 23rd, 1:30 pm - 4:30 PM, at Long Beach Museum of Art, 2300 E. Ocean Blvd. Hosted by: League of Women Voters.
- Tues. Feb 25th, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at location to be determined. Issue: Bicycles.
- Thurs. Feb. 27th, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm, Los Cerritos Neighborhood Association at The Petroleum Club, 3636 Linden Ave.
- Sat. March 1st, 10:30 am - 11:30 am, MacArthur Park Gomboa Community Center, 1321 E. Anaheim Road.
Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske for Mayor. She's unbought & unbossed.
She is a Registered Nurse Practitioner, an attorney and a professor at CSULB in Health Care Administration. Gerrie is the only RN in the US to sit on a medical board and has served on the Medical Board of California since 2007.
She has also served on the Long Beach Community College Board of Trustees and two terms on the Long Beach City Council. This past July she was honored at the White House as being one of seven Champions of Change for Open Government.
Gerrie and her partner Flo Pickett (of 34 years) have raised three children.