Our first full week has been a success! Very few tears for our kiddos, and mommas seem to be okay with the transition of leaving their babies! That is a reflection of you and your patience and loving way to help everyone transition smoothly.
Jennifer Wymore, thank you so much for being a team player and stepping up to the plate for our school and students. You definitely are a positive example and I am so glad you are on our team! Mrs. Martin thank you for your willingness to share her with us! You guys are great!
A Child's Life is Like a Piece of Paper on Which Every Person Leaves a Mark!
- Paras have a meeting with Ginger Cox in Mrs. Vangee's class at 2:10 Friday.
- Please help each other to put the cones out to help block the stree during dismissal.
- Paras-let your teacher that you work with know when you will be gone. Their lesson plans may depend on whether you will be there or not.
- Please remind students to not push on the soap dispenser too hard. Let us know if the soap dispenser needs to be refilled.
- I have our keynote speaker, Kevin Honeycutt's book in my office if you would like to read it.
Great Day @ ECC!
Building Leadership Team 3:30
Intruder Drill 1:10
Baby Hurst Shower 3:30
Eagle Rally! (Rapp)
Friday Collaboration-Grade Level Planning
Fire Drill 1:10