Message From Principal Daubs
It's hard to believe that this is the final newsletter of the 19-20 school year. I hope you have a fantastic summer and am looking forward to seeing everyone in the fall! A couple reminders as we begin summer...
- Please use email over the summer if you need assistance with something. Because of the building renovation, we don't have access to our office phones right now.
- Encourage your child to read over the summer :)
Please continue using Lexia/Dreambox! These will be available through August 14th!
ICCSD Student Enrichment Opportunities
Daily Schedule - If you are interested in utilizing a daily schedule with your K-6 student, please consider this suggestion.
Reading Challenge - Our teacher librarians have created a fun reading challenge for our students.
ELP - Resource Page
School Family Advocate
Summer Lunch Program
While the meal program will continue, the sites and schedule will change slightly. The Grab & Go sites will run from 12:00 - 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday, unless otherwise noted in the schedule below. The new schedule will begin on Monday, June 1, 2020, and continue through Tuesday, June 30, 2020. The schedule for July will be communicated to families during the last week of June. Meals are free and available to anyone age 1 – 18 and children do not need to be present in order for a guardian to pick-up a meal for the child.
Grab & Go Meal Sites beginning June 1, 2020:
- City High School
- Garner Elementary School
- Hills Elementary School (Monday and Wednesday only, from 12:30 - 1:00 pm. Multiple days worth of meals provided.)
- Lakeridge Mobile Park
- Liberty High School
- Mann Elementary School
- Northwest Junior High School
- Regency Mobile Park (Monday and Wednesday only, from 11:45 am - 12:15 pm. Multiple days worth of meals provided.)
- South East Junior High School
- West High School
- Wood Elementary School
We would also like to take a moment to thank the amazing members of our nutrition services team, along with our building administrators and facilities team, as they have been a driving force behind making the Grab & Go meal program a success. They have been our essential heroes throughout our school closures. #ICCSDtogether