Creek Band - 2/24/20 to 3/1/20
Weekly Newsletter of the Clear Creek High School Band
Thank you to all students and volunteers for a great contest hosting weekend!
Thank you everyone who spend time and energy making our first hosting of a TCGC event a great success! There were positive comments and gratitude from directors, TCGC staff, and students thanks to the hard work of everyone involved.
Not only did we run a successful contest, but we brought in some funds that will help us keep activity fees stable! Numbers are still coming in, but for a smaller show (yes...this was a smaller show) we did quite well. We are looking forward to hosting more events in the future!
Excellent performances from both Winter Guards and from Indoor Drumline!
In addition to hosting the event, Creek staged three performances during the event and represented the Wildcats with performance excellence!
Great job to everyone involved! If you haven't had a chance to see the Winter Guards or Indoor Drumline, make a point to catch an upcoming contest show!
This Week's Rehearsal Schedules
- Monday, 6:00am to 7:00am - Trumpet Sectional
- Monday, 3:00pm to 4:00pm - Sax & Low Reed Sectional
- Tuesday, 6:00am to 7:00am - Clarinet Sectional
- Tuesday, 3:30pm to 6:00pm - Full Ensemble Rehearsal
- Wednesday, 6:00am to 7:00am - Flute/Oboe Sectional
- Thursday, 6:00am to 7:00am - French Horn Sectional
- Friday, 6:00am to 7:00am - Low Brass Sectional
- Monday, 3:15pm to 4:15pm - Low Brass & Low Reed Sectional
- Monday, 4:15pm to 5:15pm - Trumpet Sectional
- Tuesday, 3:15pm to 4:15pm - Clarinet/Alto Sax Sectional
- Wednesday, 3:15pm to 5:00pm - Full Ensemble Rehearsal
- Thursday, 3:15pm to 4:15pm - Flute Sectional
- Thursday, 4:15pm to 5:15pm - French Horn Sectional
- Saturday, 11:00am to 1:00pm - Full Ensemble Rehearsal with Mr. Benzer
Announcements & Events
Symphonic Band Clinic with Mr. Benzer
Saturday, Feb. 29th, 11am-1pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
Mark you calendar for Thursday, March 19th!
The Clear Creek Band will be hosting our first Solo & Ensemble Festival and Taste of Creek event on Thursday, March 19th in the evening.
Solo and ensemble performances will begin at 6:00pm and the Taste of Creek event will begin at 6:30pm. More information will be coming soon.
- Saturday, February 29th - Symphonic Band Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Clear Creek HS - Time TBA
- Wednesday, March 4th - Band Picture Day - Clear Creek HS - During Class
- Thursday, March 19th - Taste of Creek & Clear Creek Solo & Ensemble Festival - Clear Creek HS - Evening
- Saturday, March 14th - Winter Guard Contest - Pearland HS - Times TBA
- Saturday, March 21st - Indoor Drumline Contest - Pasadena Memorial HS - Times TBA
- Tuesday, March 24th - Mandatory Winter Park Trip - Clear Creek HS - 6:30pm
- Thursday, March 26th (After School) through Monday, March 30th - Spring Trip to Winter Park
- Saturday, March 28th - Winter Guard Championships - Reed Arena - Times TBA
- Tuesday, March 31st - Clinics with Dr. Campo - Clear Creek HS - During Class (WS After School)
- Saturday, April 4th - Indoor Drumline Championships - Reed Arena - Times TBA
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!