The Latest & Greatest
You Guys Rock!
What a great week! We did it! I am so glad to work with you all.
- Please have all EOY data in Eduphoria by end of the day Tuesday, May 31. If istation tiers for a student do not match what you are observing in the classroom, please do a DRA to record accurate data.
- Please turn in all guided reading books by May 20.
- I would like to give a shout out for the amazing ways you are running successful reading workshops! I am watching our students be able to think more deeply. Great job!
- In case you didn't get a chance to read this;) MindShift article: How Productive Failure Helps Make Math Lessons Stick
- I would love to give a shout out for the wonderful work you are doing with our students K-5 in problem solving! I have watched our Allen students dig deeper than ever before. Great job!
Social Studies CBAS for 4th & 5th Grades
- The window for 4th and 5th grade social studies CBAs is May 12th- June 3rd.
- You will be able to print scantrons any time after May 9th.
Teachers and administrators can now learn more about the TExas Achievement Items Repository (tTxAIR) system with the TxAIR video tutorials, now available on the TExas Gateway. The Tx AIR system allows teachers to sign-up to access the TEKS-aligned assessments for math and science (grades 3-8). You can set up an account (it's free) and start accessing some tutoring materials and assessment bank items.