Week of May 17-21, 2021
Burleson ISD welcomes new students to begin online Kindergarten registration starting April 26, 2021.
Parents with incoming kindergarteners who will be five-years-old on or before September 1, 2021, are invited to complete registration at ENROLL.BURLESONISD.NET. Upon completion of the online enrollment packet, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment for the campus registrar to contact you to complete the process.
To determine your elementary home campus, visit FIND MY SCHOOL.
**Please have the following documents ready electronically for your registrar appointment:
- Birth certificate
- Social security card (optional)
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency: Current electric or water bill AND a lease agreement or tax statement with current address
- Parent/Guardian driver’s license or picture ID
**You will need to upload the following documents electronically during the enrollment process. Please have them ready electronically.
For assistance, please contact your home campus registrar or Stacia Pearce at STACIA.PEARCE@BISDMAIL.NET.
Pre-Kindergarten Registration 2021-22
Burleson ISD pre-kindergarten online registration begins April 26 - May 21st, 2021 and then again from June 1st- August 27th. The registration process can be completed online.
In-Person Registration Dates:
If you would prefer to register in person, we will be scheduling appointments on the below dates:
- June 7th from 8:30am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm
- July 27th from 8:30am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm
- August 3rd-5th from 8:30am-3:00pm
Parents with incoming children who are at least four-years-old on or before September 1, 2021, AND meet one or more of the following criteria are invited to complete pre-kindergarten registration:
- Child has Limited English Proficiency – (Language test will be given when face-to-face interaction is permitted)
- Child is Economically Disadvantaged – Based on a sliding scale of annual income per household member (proof of household income for past 2 months required or a copy of current Food Stamp letter)
- Child is Homeless – (as determined by BISD’s Student Residency Questionnaire)
- Child of an active duty, injured or deceased member of the US military – (DOD/VA documentation required)
- Child who is in or has ever been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services- (CPS/court documentation required)
- Child of a Star of Texas Awarded parent
Look for the dates and details below.
Virtual Awards Ceremony
Look for details from your child's teacher.
Last Day of School
The last day of school is a full day for students May 27th, 7:45am -3:10 pm.
Tuesday, May 18th- 4th Grade Field Day *Information for the event and spectator tickets has been sent. If you have questions, please contact Michele Gustin at email@example.com
Wednesday, May 19th- 5th Grade Field Day **Information for the event and spectator tickets has been sent. If you have questions, please contact Michele Gustin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, May 25th- PreK/K/1 Field Day 9:00-11:00 (Closed to outside visitors, more details to come).
Wednesday, May 26th- Senior Walk 7:45; 2nd & 3rd Field Day 9:00-11:00 (Closed to outside visitors, more details to come).
Thursday, May 27th- 2:00 End of Year Parties/Last Full Day for Students