Teixeira Canning

Sole Proprietorship

Why Sole Proprietorship

I chose sole proprietorship because it was the easiest form of business to set up. Because of this my canning business gets full profits.

We make to must advance canning equipment and supplies need to canning herbs, vegativbles, fruits, and many more.

Go Green

Are business is GO GREEN. How you might ask? 90% of the material we use to make are equipment, and the other 10% come from eco-friendly material. We have a direct link to the community if they have any further issues or concern.