The Gator Gazette
Friday, May 12
Message from the SWAMP
What a great week, Food Trucks and Track and Field day! Thank you to everyone who helped make our Track and Field day a success and to all our participants! Enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend!
- 15th - ELA Part A Exam
- 15th - Kona Ice
- 18th - Parent Council - 7pm
- 19th - Healthy Hunger Lunch - KFC
- 22nd - Victoria Day - No School
- 24th - District Track Day
- 24th - 26th - Grade 9 Outdoor Ed Canoe Trip
- 26th - Healthy Hunger lunch - Pita Pit
- 30th - TA5 vs TA14 Cupcake Challenge
- 1st - Zone Track Day
- 2nd - Grade 7 Outdoor Ed trip
- 2nd - Healthy Hunger lunch - Wok Box
- 5th - Band Spring Concert
- 6th - Grade 6 Volleyball Camp 5:30 - 7pm
- 7th - Early Dismissal
- 8th - Grade 6 Basketball Camp 5:30 - 7pm
- 8th - Gator Day Out - Millennium Place
- 8/9th - Grade 8 Outdoor Ed Bike Trip
- 9th - Healthy Hunger lunch - Pizza Hut
- 15th - Grade 9 Farewell
- 16th - Grade 9 Day Out - Wabamun
- 20th - ELA Part B
- 21st - Indigenous People's Day
- 22nd - Math Part A
- 23rd - Math Part B
- 26th - Social PAT
- 27th - Science PAT
- 28th - Last Day of School/Early Dismissal
- 28th - Awards Night at North Pointe Church 7pm
Track and Field Day
It’s time to say “See you later, Gator”, to our Grade 9 students.
Theme: All Black
When: Thursday, June 15, 2023
Time: 4:00- 6:00 pm
Class Photo: 4:00 pm
Where: Lorne Akins
Who: Grade 9 students only
A committee of Grade 9 students have been working to plan their event. The event will begin at 4:00 with our formal class photo being taken by a photographer. Parents are welcome to come in at this time to take some photos.
Following the picture, the Grade 9 students will be heading to the atrium to socialize, enjoy some appetizers, and music. Don’t forget to take some memorable pictures in the photo booth!
April's Cupcake Champions TA9
Deadline to Register for busing is June 1!
Healthy Hunger Lunches
Don't forget to place your Healthy Hunger Lunch Orders! Next week is KFC!
If your child is away and has ordered hot lunch, please email or call the office by 11:00 a.m. to direct your child’s hot lunch. It can be given to a sibling/another student or can be picked up in the office starting at 12pm.
If a student needs to leave early, the office MUST hear from a parent/guardian. Please email or call the office and we will allow the student to sign out & meet you outside (or walk home).
If a student will arrive late, they are to sign in at the office. If we have been informed the student will be late, that will be an excused late. Without hearing from a parent, the student would be marked as unexcused.
If you have any questions, please ask the office.