Every Student, Every Day
Friday, May 20
Upcoming Dates & Events
- May 20 - Field Day is On!
- May 23 - Incoming Kindergarten Transition Night at 6pm in the Cafe
- May 24 - Regular PTA Meeting at 6:30pm & Kindergarten Musical Performance at 7pm in the Cafe
- May 26 - 5th Grade Living Museum from 7:50am - 8:20am
- May 26 - 3rd Grade Field Trip to the American Railroad Museum
- May 27 & 30 - No School (due to no snow days & the Memorial Day holiday)
- June 2 - 5th Grade Celebration of Learning at 8am in the Cafe
- June 2 - 5th Grade Field Trip for Class Party at 11am
- June 3 - End of Year Class Parties (See schedule below)
- June 3 - 5th Grade Final Walk at 2:40pm (Parents can meet their 5th grader outside the cafe doors)
- June 3 - Last day of school!
Final Class Party Schedule for Friday, June 3
- Kindergarten - 2pm in the Cafe
- 1st Grade - 1:45pm on the Back Field
- 2nd Grade - 12:30pm on the Playground
- 3rd Grade - 1:30pm on the Field Behind the Library
- 4th Grade - 1:30pm on the Playground Basketball Court
- 5th Grade - 1:30pm in the Gym
Lost & Found To Be Donated Next Week!
- Before school until 7:50am
- During a lunch visit with their student
- After school until 3:20pm
Field Day Will Take Place Friday, 5/20
- Parents are welcome to attend.
- Lunch schedules are DIFFERENT for each grade, please see schedule below.
- All guests must sign-in with the front office for their Visitor badge before joining the festivities.
- Maps and schedules of events will also be available in the front office upon your arrival.
- AM volunteers - Please arrive promptly for the 8:30am instructional meeting with Coach Morgan and her team.
Library Books Are Now Overdue
- All library books were due Friday, May 13.
- If a student has lost or damaged a book, Mrs. Kumar will give the student details on how parents will pay for the book using Funds4Books. The library cannot accept cash or check payments.
- There are no more library book checkouts this school year.
- If you have any questions regarding a book or payment, please contact Gaya Kumar at email@example.com.
Teacher Feedback Form for 2016-2017
It is that time of year again for returning students to request a TYPE of teacher for the next school year. We do consider any and all requests and make a sincere effort to accommodate them. Click here to fill out the form.
The link will be live and feedback accepted until the last day of school, Friday, June 3rd.
Thank you and have a great week!
Important Notice from Nurse Griffin
Summer Meal Program
Starting June 1, find a nearby meal site and hours of operation, via one of the below options:
- Call 211, or
- Text FOODTX to 877-877 (your personal information will not be shared), or
- Visit summerfood.org
No form of identification is required, kids simply show up. The Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) is administered by the Texas Department of Agriculture.