Feel good while shopping
Support Children's Miracle Network
I am on a fun but important mission to save the lives of kids in my community by participating in the Disney Princess Half Marathon weekend. By running with CMN Hospitals as a Miracle Maker, donations received help fund critical treatments and healthcare services, medical equipment made especially for kids and charitable care.
For instance, a $12 donation could help a hospital purchase a pack of premie diapers. A $90 donation could help a hospital purchase a pediatric blood pressure cuff and monitor. Or any donation could help a hospital provide one chemotherapy treatment for a child, which costs between $3,000 and $7,000!
On February 18-21, 2016, I will run the Disney Princess Half Marathon, to help kids live happily ever after!
I have teamed up with Julie Foster/Stella & Dot to help raise money towards my goal through sales.
Purchase through the trunk show below and a portion of the sales commission will be donated to my fundraising page.
I really appreciate your time and consideration, and hope I can be as supportive of a cause or charitable effort of yours in the future.
Online Trunk Show hosted by Janelle Sanchez
Monday, Sep. 14th, 12am to Saturday, Oct. 31st, 2am
How it works!
- This isn't your normal Stella & Dot trunk show...it is hosted online so that friends and family near and far can participate
- please click on this link: http://www.stelladot.com/ts/a90k5
- Once you have clicked on the link, you are in Janelle's Online Trunk Show and any purchases made will go to support Children's Miracle Network
- Start Shopping for a Cause
- A portion of all the sales will be donated towards raising money towards Children's Miracle Network