Bright Beginnings Buzz
Hello everyone! I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy this first week of school! Most of us are having a great start to our year! Some of us may be having a harder transition being away from home and this is totally normal! :) The best cure for this is to talk about how much fun they will have at school, have a quick good bye and drop with teachers. We find it easier to calm and comfort when parents are out of sight. :) It typically takes a few days (which can be a month for Kids Morning Out). Thank you for your support and patience as we work to help our little ones adjust to this new endeavor. :)
We will use e-mails, and eventually DOJO to share information, including prayer requests, let you know if help is needed within our Bright Beginnings families and to help stay connected. We also have a facebook page! You can find us at:Bright Beginnings Christian Preschool @BrightBeginningsSpringboro
You guys are AMAZING and we are so excited to be off to a great start for our 16th year! If you have any questions or concerns please always let me know, we are all partners in our children's childhood experience and we want to keep our lines of communication open! Here are some tidbits for you...
Our Parent Connection is gearing up for a busy year of connecting parents through table talks, missions, bible studies and special events. Our first Table Talk will be the study of "Effective Parenting in a defective world". We will begin on Tuesday September 11th from 10-11:30 am. The study guides(optional) are $5. Childcare is available, please RSVP to Becky Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org if will be joining us and if you need childcare. See the link for more information on what our Parent Connection is offering this year! https://www.smore.com/vdk09
New this year! Fitness Blender classes!
We want all of our little ones to stay healthy so they can learn and grow. If your child is ill please let us know. We like to include them in our prayers and we also send out an Illness alert to the other families in class so parents can be on the look out for similar symptoms. We never use children's names in an illness alert.
We have picture information being sent home in the next few days. Pictures will be taken by our own preschool family #9 Photography the week of October 8th.
Registration is happening now, and the first session begins Monday, September 17! The trial week is September 10-14. We are so excited to be able to offer extra-curricular activities for our little ones during the day to alleviate running around at night. :) Many of the classes are close to being filled and may have closed out for session I...if you are interested in registering your child for a class please contact Cindy in the preschool office or at email@example.com.
- Please pray for Miss Joni's mom as she recovers from surgery.
- Please pray for Miss Cindy's mom as she recovers from a bad fall and surgery.
- Please pray for the Schlise family as they mourn the loss of two of their family members.
Prayers of joy for our families with new babies
-The Deal family on the birth of their baby girl Aubrey
-The Neiman family on the birth of their baby girl Rose
-The Ziedses des Plantes family on the birth of their baby girl Lily
Pre-school Pick-up line
You are all doing a great job with the pick up line/ dismissal so far! :) As a lot of you who have been here before know, the pick up line is a quick and easy way to safely get our little ones to their parents. The first few days are usually a little rocky as we all learn the system, but then it's a breeze. Here are a few important things to remember:
We dismiss from
- 11:45-12:00 for am preschool students
- 3:45-4:00 for pm preschool students.
- 4:00 for PM Kindergarten Exploration
Our Kids Morning Out children are dismissed from their classroom and do not utilize the pick up line. Please do not feel the need to be here right at dismissal time. It takes a few minutes for our classes to get situated and we dismiss those whose parents are waiting inside first and then we go to car line. Coming at 11:50- 11:55 or 3:50-3:55 will help to space it out and avoid long lines. Once our teachers start dismissing the line goes very quickly.
- Fridays go faster because we have fewer classes.
- You have been doing a great job staying in line, moving up, staying in your car, pulling up, not going around cars and etc.- KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! :)
Pick up route- Go through the parking lot (enter the parking lot at the entrance closest to 741) and wait until the line in front of the church starts moving (we will wave you into the line).
In order to help keep our pick up line running smoothly please remember the following:
- Kids Morning Out dismisses from class- please park in side lot and come in front door
- let others who may be picking up your child know our procedure
- If you are picking up your child from inside please park in the side lot (by the Eagles) and walk across the street to enter through the front door. Please do not park in the parking out front if you are walking in to pick up
- Please stay in your car. The teachers will place your child in the car and you can pull up past the alley to help buckle.
- Please do not pull in front of the church until first checking to be sure you are not cutting in front of someone from the parking lot.
- Please do not leave children unattended in cars.
- Please do not park on the side of the church or in front of the church
Thanks for helping us keep our pick-up line safe and efficient and our neighbors happy! :)
We hope this has been a great start to a fantastic school year for everyone. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I will be in touch soon!