sing with Feli
Private Lessons, Technique, Repertoire, Style
What are we gonna work on?
1) Improve your vocal range and full voice production. Sing high notes beautifully and consistently without abusive pressure or strain.
2) Eliminate Vocal “Breaks” or “Cracks” in your scale. Learn how to strengthen your "middle voice" and navigate smoothly through the passagio or “bridges” in your voice and into several octaves of performance range.
3) Learn professional mix techniques. Unleash power and brilliance in your voice with daily warm-ups that encourage and strengthen your contemporary, pop/rock “mix”.
4) Develop agility and lyricism in your singing with effective support exercises and challenging scale runs.
5) Learn proper vocal technique to practice successfully and productively on your own. The provided methods and exercises will allow you to progress as a more dynamic singer and performer.
One hour lesson. $75
4 Class Card: $250 *$50 discount
10 Class Card: $650 *$100 discount
2 to 5 students. 1hour and 30 mins. $60 per student
Initiation to Music
One hour lesson. $50
From ages 2 and up.
Monday 11am to 8pm
Tuesday 11am to 8pm
Wednesday 11am to 8pm
Thursday 11am to 8pm
Friday 11am to 8pm
Saturday 12am to 6pm
48 Hour Cancellation Policy
Feli de la Fare
New York based voice teacher, Felicitas de la Fare, is a professional vocalist and educator from Buenos Aires, Argentina where she used to teach technique, repertoire, and vocal styles in pop, rock, and music theatre.
As a singer, Felicitas has performed lead roles in musical productions and was a member of Argentinian pop/rock band Pocket, which has performed professionally throughout her native country, in more than 100 concerts, and has opened for major label acts such as Demi Lovato and the Jonas Brothers.
Felicitas maintains her voice studios in New York City and Buenos Aires (est. 2010), and works regularly with students in North and South America. She teaches private voice lessons, group classes, vocal workshops, and master classes. Felicitas helps facilitate annual trips to New York City, with young performing artists from her hometown in Ramos, where they study dance, singing, and acting with Broadway industry professionals.
In this exciting new release, Top NYC vocal coach, Kurt Robinson brings you the most valuable, successful, and effective singing exercises available.
Mi Blog en donde cuento de todo un poco, para que me conozca más el que tenga ganas :)
Un Rato Con El
BWW Review: UN RATO CON EL at ¨El Nacional¨ Theater
BWW Review: SUGAR at Lola Membrives
BWW Interview: Manuel Ruiz & Valeria Llaneza Talk about FALLING ANGEL at Skirball Center for the Performing Arts