5TH GRADE Week of November 18th:
Parent Conference Links: please click on the link of you student’s HOMEROOM teacher.
We are in the third six weeks. This is the last 6 weeks of this semester and it is short because of holidays. Please continue to remind your student to work hard every day.
Spelling Bee information is below: please click the links for more information and the list of words.
Our Daily Schedule:
7:25-7:45 Homeroom Family Meeting
8:35-10:00 Block 1
10:05-11:25 Block 2
12:00-1:15 Block 3
1:45-3:00 Block 4
- Class Dojo is an important form of communication that we use often. If you have not already done so, please join your student's HOMEROOM class.
- Dress Code: Please make sure your student is following dress code daily. Leggings worn under shorts and skirts must be a solid approved color. Light jackets worn indoors must be in dress code and an approved standardized dress color as well.
November 13 - Colors for Caring
November 15 - Report Cards posted in Skyward
November 21-Hawk Assembly /Thanksgiving Lunches/Parent Teacher Conferences After School (see Graphic for info)
November 22- No School- Parent Teacher Conferences
November 25-29-No School Thanksgiving Break
December 13- Polar Express Day- Wear School Appropriate Pajamas
ROE CAMPUS NEWSLETTER
- Unit 3A: Exploring and Crafting Fiction: Literary Elements
- All Operations of Decimals
The student knows Earth’s surface is constantly changing and consists of useful resources.
The student is expected to:
a. explore the processes that led to the formation of sedimentary rocks and fossil fuels;
b. recognize how landforms such as deltas, canyons, and sand dunes are the result of changes to Earth’s surface by wind, water, and ice;
- 5.1A Cause and Effect of European Colonization
Scholastic Book Orders
The last day for this order is Friday, December 6th.
5th Grade Teachers Contact Information and link to teacher web page
Our conference time is 7:45-8:30 daily