January 31, 2020
Saturday - February 1
9:00 am GCBB vs Trinity Caledonia
10:00 am BCBB vs Trinity Caledonia
11:00 am GB2BB vs Trinity Caledonia
5:30 pm Church
Sunday - February 2
8:15 & 10:45 Church - Jr. Choir sings Both
10:30 am K, 3 and Grace children sing at Grace
12 pm Dance Team Practice
3:00 pm BCBB Practice
Monday - February 3 - No School
Study Table - Amanda
9:00 am Inservice
3:45 pm BABB Practice
5:30 pm GABB Practice
6:00 pm ESL
6:15 pm Grade School Band @ WISCO
6:30 pm Church
Tuesday - February 4
12:00 pm - Staff
3:45 pm GBBB Practice
5:00 pm Culvers Night
5:15 pm BBBB Practice
Wednesday - February 5
8:45 am Chapel Pastor Hacker
11:00 am Fire Drill
12:30 pm Guitar Lessons
4:00 pm BCBB vs Muskego
5:00 pm GBBB vs Muskego
6:00 pm BBBB vs Muskego
7:00 pm GABB vs Muskego
8:00 pm BABB vs Muskego
Thursday - February 6
3:45 pm Board Game Club
4:00 pm BCBB @ Garen Homes
5:00 pm GBBB @ Garen Homes
6:00 pm BBBB @ Garen Homes
7:00 pm GABB @ Garen Homes
8:00 pm BABB @ Garen Homes
Friday - February 7
8:30 am Violin Lessons
3K - 3rd Amazing Animals Show
Saturday - February 8
Boys B Team Conference Tournament @ St. Jacobi
Girls B Team Conference Tournament Home
5:30 pm Church
Sunday - February 9
8:15 & 10:45 Church -
10:45 am Preschool Sings
- 5-8 Map testing is going on.
- Notes for Inservice
- Have Chapter 5 Ready from our book.
- Have your English orders ready
- Take a look at the two religion curriculums so we can start discussing
- If there is anything else you would like discussed let me know.
- Lunch will be pizza and bring your own NA Beverage.
- Take a look at the census material below.
- Basketball games on Wednesday and Thursday. Upper-Grade teachers let's not give any homework on those days as the students are representing our school in sports.
- If any of you are available on Saturday we are hosting the B Girls conference tournament so please consider helping if you are able.
- Here is the link to the Technology Help Website. If you would like me to put anything on here please let me know.
- Thank you for all of your hard work every week. We could not do everything that we do without it.
There are videos and activities exploring all areas of the census including history, social studies, math, future planing for all grade levels PreK - High School. We also recieved 3 hudge maps you could hang up. Below you will also see a handbook.
If you are looking for a new way to get your students interested in something you will be reading here is a strategy that might help.
I think we often miss the conversation with the studnet to help them understand how their actions not only affect themselves but others. We can not just assume that students know how their actions affect others becuase we as adults see it.