CircusYoga Community Workshop
Sponsored by Lowell General Hospital
CircusYoga celebrates the whole community,
...the whole family, and the whole person. CircusYoga fosters a spirit of play and provides a level and deep learning field for people of all ages and abilities to enjoy basic circus skills and interactive yoga practices.
Kevin O’Keefe and local yoga instructor, Alissa Nicol, will create a relaxed, playful, and energized environment that encourages people of all generations to share challenging yet accessible experiences, such as family hatha yoga and collaborative group play; juggling, diabolo and spinning plates; clowning and physical comedy; as well as creative movement and dance.
Calling all kids! Bring your parents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents to this amazing workshop. Calling all adults who want to play more, professionals who work with children and families — classroom teachers, Yoga instructors, social workers, group facilitators, physical and occupational therapists — all are welcome and will learn new skills to use in their work.
STONY BROOK MIDDLE SCHOOL, Auditorium
Friday, Oct. 12th 2012 at 7-8:30pm
9 Farmer's Way, Westford, MA
IMPORTANT INFO ...
- Open to the public; children MUST be 7 yrs or older, due to physical nature of this workshop
- Proceeds to benefit the 'Chefs Moves to Schools' Initiative
- Space is limited to 80 participants only
- BRING YOUR OWN MAT!
- Tickets are $5 per person or $15 family maximum
- To reserve tickets in advance, email email@example.com for registration instructions
- Tickets may be purchased at the door, if available, however sell-out is likely!
- First Come, First Served