Student Ambassador Program
The overall purpose of the program is to provide enthusiastic students with the opportunity to share their international experience with other students.
Your efforts will encourage new students to take part in the life-changing opportunity that the International Co-op Program provides.
- Commit to approximately 10-15 hours each semester.
- Attend fairs and classroom presentations.
- Reach out to colleges, professors and other departments on campus to ask if they are interested in inviting International Co-op staff to events.
- Setting up information tables on campus.
- Assist with the International Co-op photo contest.
How to apply?
Please send an email to Angela LoPorto firstname.lastname@example.org