All Ladies Book/Social Club
Come sip, read & enjoy of fun time with "go getter" ladies.
Good Books, Good Wine...
Hi ladies first and foremost thank you for your response to my facebook message. I want to formally invite you to an introductory meeting of a new book/social club I am trying to put together. Ever what to do something new? Ever needed someone to go? Now like any other book club we will be reading but what makes this one different is the different "activities" that we will participate in together. Such as horseback riding, paint & pottery classes, cooking class with a private chef and much much more! This book club is for independent women between the ages of 20-30, who are go getters. I invited you because you are ladies of drive and achievement and I wanted to create somewhere where woman such as ourselves can mingle and even help one another to grow. A place that where classy ladies laugh, eat and cry lol. The first meeting will be held at the Prime Bar in Dallas. Please feel free to bring a friend that you think would enjoy this too. If you are interested please RSVP with your full name and address. (The same for your guests) at email@example.com . All RSVP'S must be made by Sept. 26th 2013
Book/Social Club Introductory Brunch Meeting :)
Saturday, Sep. 28th, 12:15pm
2520 Cedar Springs Rd
Okay ladies be ready for a great time! They have $8 bottomless mimosas and an absolutely awesome "budget friendly" brunch menu. Please come ready for good time!
Also please bring 3 book suggestions.
- Excuse me Miss, what's your name?
- Go over information in description about what we're about and what's expected as members and what's on the book club reading and social agenda.
- Answer questions such as books we'll be reading, how does this book club work where will we be going, monthly fee, and ect
- Taking potential officer names for future vote
- All while eating drinking and being merry
- We're to kick back have fun and enjoy ourselves!