Magic in the Middle
January 17, 2021
- Second semester: Please be sure to tune in to the School Board presentation on Tuesday so you can see what is coming next for second semester. A survey will be sent out to all to be completed.
- Attendance: Please notify the attendance office at any time when your child is sick, has appointments or is doing virtual for any reason. We need to account for where they are and of course want them to be safe. Send to: AC@methacton.org or call 610-831-5314
- Illness: If your children are in quarantine or for any and all COVID related matters, please contact our nurse: email@example.com
- Communicate with us so we can help you~ we are here for you!
Please stay safe and healthy, we are Arcola Strong and can do this!
Steps we are taking to make School pictures safe.
Click here for our video on picture safety.
Arcola Intermediate School
Picture Day Dates: Monday, January 25 - Tuesday, January 26
Picture Day ID: EVTZST29M
Evening hours for virtual students:
Monday, January 25th from 3:30 to 6:00 PM, last name, alphabet assigned
3:30 pm to 4:00 pm- A thru C
4:00 pm to 4:30 pm- D thru I
4:30 pm to 5:00 pm- J thru M
5:00 pm to 5:30 pm- N thru
5:30 pm to 6:00 pm- S thru Z
The Methacton School District is hosting a DONATION DRIVE as our community service project for the MLK Day of Service on Monday, January 18, 2021 from 8AM to NOON. The event benefits the Methacton Backpack program, which supports students in need our school community. Drop off your food and non-food donations at the East Wing (Athletics Main Office) Entrance of Methacton High School (1005 Kriebel Mill Road, Eagleville, PA). Look for the grey collection bins near the entrance. Go to www.methacton.org/methactonbackpack to learn more about the Methacton Backpack program.
Individual Serving Food Items Needed
· Mini Cereal Boxes
· Shelf-stable milk
· Soup (cans with “pop-top”)
Non-Food Items Needed
· Bar Soap
· Toothbrushes (adult and child, soft)
· Shampoo (all hair types)
· Conditioner (all hair types)
· Feminine Hygiene Supplies
· Sunscreen (SPF 15+)
· Dish Soap (liquid)
· Laundry Detergent
This February, Focus on INCLUSION!
Be Part of the PA Inclusion Collective:
A Four-Part Education Series Focused on Advancing Inclusion in Our Schools
Do you have a child or a student who could benefit from more inclusive educational opportunities? Do you believe inclusion is critical to the success of students with diverse learning styles? If yes, then this education series is for you. Every Wednesday in February at 6:00 pm, join us for 4 innovative sessions conducted by three foremost experts in inclusive schooling. This series is designed to help parents and caregivers, teachers, therapists, and administrators to learn how we can move together toward greater inclusion in our schools.
To learn more on this series, read the attached flyer for details on each session and the speakers.
To register, visit inclusiveschooling.com/PA-ZOOM
This event is FREE and open to ALL
Weekly Reminders :)
- Have your cameras on so we can connect with you and so that you can connect with your classmates!
- Contact your teachers for help.
- BE KIND and DO FOR OTHERS