Peek at the Week
February 8-12 4th Grade Mrs. Lanz
Feed My Starving Children Tuesday Feb. 9th 12pm-2pm
What's Coming Up
- I Love to Read Month Activities: Students will be working on a Reading Bingo Chart throughout the month and are asked to take a picture with a favorite book-see handout.
- Unit 5: Fractions
- Studying Magnetism and Electricity
- Essay writing: working on persuasive writing, focusing on creating a thesis
- New Focus Question: How Things Change Over Time
- Read aloud with Mrs. Wenberg's class: Sylvia and Aki
- 2/9 - 2/12 - Scholastic Book Fair
- 2/9 - Feed My Starving Children Field Trip 12-2
- 2/12 - 4th Grade Read-In
Reminder about Snacks
Our spelling words will be posted here weekly and students can use this as a place to practice their words.
Math skills are organized by standard and will be assigned in class and occasionally for homework.
Daily math activities are provided for a variety of ages. The site also includes parent blogs, games and other ideas for extending math at home. This is not homework, but an option for families and students at home.