Becoming a Citizen
process of becoming a naturalized citizen in the U.S.
What is naturalization?
naturalization is referred to not being born in the U.S. you have to voluntarily become a citizen.
are you eligible to become a U.S. citizen?
- you at least have to be 18
- have a permanent resident for at least 5 years or 3 years if you are married to a U.S. citizen
- meet all the requirements
how do you Qualify for natralization?
- You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years
- you have been a permanent resident for at least 3 years and married to an american citizen
- you have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces
- all other eligibilitys