Looking for a VP of Engineering
at yuilop , you will make sure the “train” runs on time
yuilop wants you!
You will be reporting to our CEO , you are the one who will have the responsibility to work with a team of engineering and technical development and help them excel. Do you have experience bringing structure to an organization? If so, at yuilop , you will make sure the “train” runs on time.
- Manage and lead teams of server and client side developers to deliver new and enhanced products.
- Manage day to day running of the teams and ensure the coordination between client and server teams
- Work collaboratively with our product manager and other stakeholders to ensure results meet requirements;
- Provide Agile management and detailed tracking and reporting of projects, , as well as analysis of the impact of scope change and resource reallocations on release timelines.
- Set the standards and guidelines for software product development processes and deliverables, measure performance against the standards, and drive improvements when and where needed
- Provide performance and reporting management for the entire team.
- Ensure that the technical team is excelling in their duties and responsibilities
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineering team management positions
- Extensive experience with software development methodologies and principles of software development
- Proven track record of building and managing strong software development teams
- Proven track record of delivering multiple software products/services on time, with a commitment to quality
- Strong technical skills, especially with software design and architecture
- Ability to effectively sponsor/manage multiple software projects, and to take ownership of complex development efforts
- Ability to identify, prioritize and execute tasks to meet deadlines – Understanding of telecommunication technology
Start date: ASAP
Location: Murcia or Barcelona
Offer: We offer creative freedom, as well as fun work environment in Barcelona city center with a fruit stocked kitchen and more
Your personal information will be incorporated in a file created and managed by Yuilop, S.L. with registered office at C/ París Nº 207 3º 1ª 08008 Barcelona, Spain, Fiscal Number B65377665. The file has been notified to the Spanish Data Protection Authority. We will use your data to assess your application of enrollment in Yuilop. You can exercise your access, modification, cancellation and opposition rights by sending your request to