FINES FOR UNDER 18'S
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU GET A FINE
You can be given an infringement notice for offences like:
- failing to produce a valid ticket on public transport
- failing to wear a bicycle helmet
- unlicensed driving.
- The penalty can be paid at any venue of the Children’s Court either by mail or in person.
- If full payment is received, the matter is finalised and no attendance is required at court.
- Apply in writing to the address provided on your "Notice of Court Case (CAYPINS)".
- Attend the Children’s Court at the address shown on your "Notice of Court Case (CAYPINS)"; or
- Call the CAYPINS team at Melbourne Children's Court on (03) 8638 3300