G Micron Group About Us
WHAT WE DO:
From complete outsourcing to cooperative interaction with your staff, all of our business services are customized to the needs of our clients.
· Business and Financial Consulting – expert advice to improve profitability and efficiency
· Full Service Accounting:
· Bookkeeping – keeping track of the numbers and accounts
· Accounts Payable – paying companies that you owe
· Accounts Receivable – invoicing for money due to you
· Year-end Bookkeeping – preparation for year-end closes out and taxes
· Payroll - paying your employees and required government reporting
Our estate services use both privacy and perspective as we provide our clients with personalized emergency and estate planning and organizational services.
· Estate Organization – full inventory of your entire estate
· Estate Coordination – ensuring all your other estate professionals have the complete picture
WHO WE SERVE:
G Micron Group serves small to medium sized businesses throughout the United States. We work with international companies on a case by case basis. We service businesses from industries such as:
· General Business
· Construction and Contractors
· Manufacturing and Wholesale
· Professional Services
· Law Firms
· Retail Point of Sales
· Field Services
HOW WE WORK:
We take full advantage of various technologies to work remotely. These technologies allow for great advances in efficiency and ultimately save our clients a significant amount of money. From scanned receipts to emails to video conferencing to encrypted cloud services, digitizing your business simplifies record keeping, eliminates paper clutter, and saves you money by allowing us to work remotely – anywhere you are located. Simple and elegant.
WHY G MICRON GROUP, LLC:
With professional experience that spans decades, states, industries and countries, G Micron Group, LLC is perfectly positioned to help you reach your goals and accomplish your mission. Our clients experience unmatched customer service as we draw from our extensive experience and team of professionals to provide each client with the most positive and profitable interaction possible.
We’d be happy to discuss any solution with you. Just request a free consultation.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER:
Christopher Lechner, MBA
A disabled veteran having served in the US Army, Mr. Lechner has been a senior-level executive and business owner with more than 20 years of extensive hands-on experience in business management, strategic operations, financial leadership, accounting, banking, marketing, project management and business law. He has successfully worked with all levels of business including Boards of Directors, Investors, Banks, C-level executives, front-line management and employees.