SY21 TCES Family Issue #7
September 28, 2020
Hello Town Creek Families,
There is no masking it... we love TCES! Our school may be small, but our growth and accomplishments over the last several weeks are mighty! Part of what makes TCES so easy to love is the collaboration and teamwork of our teachers, staff, community and YOU... our fantastic families.
Thank you for your support of our students and our teachers.
All the best,
Bulletin Board Credit: Ms. Settle/PE
- 9/28-10/2 A Week: Asynchronous (independent) Specials
- Mon, Oct 12 - Two Hour Early Release; Parent/Teacher Conferences in PM
Permission for Individual Conferencing
Our goal is to reach a 100% response rate so that we are able to support our students every way we can! We're over halfway there. Thank you!
- Teachers will be reaching out to families to schedule DIBELS assessments soon.
- Learners who use an iPad will benefit from having a pencil eraser to point and track their letters and words on the screen.
- Adult help and support invalidates the assessment; we respectfully request that parents, guardians, and caregivers step away from the computer so that the student is able to independently demonstrate their knowledge.
Parent/Guardian Permission Form
Last call! Due 9/30/2020
If you have not already completed the SMCPS Acceptable Use Policy and Online Platforms, please do so today!
Return to School Response Form Reminder
- Return to School Response Form - with the change of return dates:
PTA: Help [Still] Wanted!
Technology support: Phone number (301) 475-2138 Option 1or email email@example.com
Town Creek Elementary
Follow us on Twitter!