The Liberation of India party
Our Country is free!
Close by, don't miss it!
Friday, Aug. 15th 1947 at 11am-1pm
Akbar Travels Of India Pvt Ltd, Saibaba Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
You MUST come
You will not want to miss the delicious and tasty food we will provide you with it. Each food will reflect the cultural diversity of our country, you will not want to miss the new flavours and looks of our unique food.
Come see new rare dances that will show the happiness and freedom, of India. With tricks and animals involved, you will be astonished by the beauty and talent of our people.
We want you to be excited about the food and dances, but more importantly, we want you to enjoy the company and smiles of friends, families and even strangers.
2. Bring money to buy whatever your eyes are attracted to, as well as coins to participate in games.
3. Comfortable shoes and clothing are great for the atmosphere of the party
4. And lastly, make sure to bring your friends and family to enjoy the party with!
Coming, or Not?
- Make sure you send a letter, including your full name, the names of the people attending with you and money. Each ticket will coast 204.56 Indian Rupee ($3.00). Make sure you send this letter a week before the event!
Not able to make it? Do not worry!
- After three days come to the location given above, we will ask for your full name and the amount of people that were going attend. A soon as this information is given we will return your money.