NCVPS Spanish 4 Honors
con la Sra. Beverly Myers
Week 5, February 25 - March 3
What is the Culture Cafe?
Just a reminder about the Late Policy
Keys to Student Success
The main keys to being successful are:
- completing all assignments (*well and on time*) (using the Schedule of Assignments), reading the announcements daily, checking/reading messages daily
- going through the direct instruction and practice as slow as needed to understand the material
- taking/studying notes, reviewing the grades/feedback for all assignments to see what was missed and why
- attending the required live classes
- asking questions when something doesn't make sense and/or more explanation/practice is needed
In addition, to me being available to tutor the whole group in the RLC's, students can set up one-on-one tutoring sessions with me, as needed. NCVPS has a Peer Tutoring Center that is also available to students for Quick Questions, Virtual Buddies, and more. World Language and Culture Club sessions are also offered for extra credit!
Would you like to observe your student in our class? You can see our announcements, check your student's grades and see his/her assignments/work submitted along with my feedback.
CLICK HERE for the step-by-step details to sign up as a Canvas Observer in our class! We would love to have you in our class!